Kopka Pinkus Dolin is seeking a Civil Attorney with 5+ years of experience in a litigation setting with an emphasis in insurance defense. Our firm is a highly respected litigation practice with multiple locations located throughout five states. We have an immediate opening for a Civil Attorney with a proven track record in:
- Prior experience handing a file from beginning to end.
- A self-starter capable of handling a full case load.
- Experience handling mediations and taking depositions.
- Embracing and developing client relationships.
- Ability to frequently and directly communicate with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Accurately report time
*Portable business is a plus
Our culture is one of high flexibility. This position can be remote, hybrid or in-person. We offer benefits including health, vision, dental and pet insurance, 401k with employer match, employer paid disability, tutoring program, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
If you would like to work in a supportive firm with like-minded teammates, please submit your resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.