Taylor focuses her practice on representing clients in a variety of civil litigation matters including automobile litigation, UM/UIM, products liability, and premises liability.
Prior to joining Kopka Pinkus Dolin, Taylor was a Felony Deputy Prosecutor at the Lake County Prosecutor’s Office where she represented the State of Indiana in complex criminal matters. While a prosecutor, she acted as first and second chair in several jury trials, bench trials, and contested hearings.
Graduating from Valparaiso University School of Law, Taylor also earned her bachelor’s degree in political science from Purdue University, West Lafayette. Throughout law school, Taylor interned for the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office in Noblesville, Indiana. She also participated in the Trial Advocacy Team, the Client Counseling Team, and the Criminal Law Clinic.
When Taylor is not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with family and friends and trying new restaurants in the area. Taylor lives with her husband, Matt, and their three-legged rescue dog.
- Client Counseling Team, Finance Chair
- Student Bar Association August 2015- May 2017
- Trial Advocacy Team, Intra School Chair
- Indiana Bar Association
- State v. Paul Jarosik 45G04-2012-MR-000051-Guilty on all counts 3-3-23 (second chair jury trial)
- State v. Kevin Varner 45G04-2302-MR-000011-Guilty on all counts 5-5-2023 (first chair jury trial)