Juan M. Anderson
Juan Anderson has more than 15 years of experience in commercial matters and concentrates his practice in construction litigation, professional liability, labor and employment matters, healthcare law, as well as product liability. He has successfully defended a wide range of clients including large hospitals, construction firms, universities, and food manufacturers.
Juan has extensive experience in construction law, representing large construction and architecture firms on risk management, sub-contract analysis matters, and design defect claims. He also negotiated a multi-million-dollar settlement in catastrophic injury cases associated with construction litigation. On labor and employment matters, he has handled several gender discrimination and wrongful discharge cases, successfully defending his clients in federal court.
Juan has considerable experience in professional liability and products liability. He has represented several major hospitals in medical malpractice suits including jury trials in both the state and federal courts. He has also skillfully defended food manufacturers against claims of foreign object tampering.
- Chicago American Inn of Court
- Chicago Black Partners Alliance
- Illinois State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- “Forecast For 2013, Online Collaboration Platforms,” Willis Tower Seminar, June 2013
- “Practitioner’s Handbook: Civil Practice in the District of Columbia”