Accounts Receivable Staff Accountant – Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Kopka Pinkus Dolin is seeking an entry level Accounts Receivable Staff Accountant in our Buffalo Grove office.
- Responsible for applying cash receipts to customer accounts using the Aderant Expert system.
- Maintains records by scanning invoices by barcodes and entering them into the system.
- Provides daily cash reports.
- Issues credits for overpayments and refunds from vendors and issues requests for refund checks.
- Transfers credits between accounts.
- Researches split-bill accounts and assigns payment responsibility.
- Monthly coding of medical invoices.
- Handles daily accounts payable check requests in branch offices.
- Captures all 1099 information.
- Timely responds to all emails and phone calls.
- Monitors and researches unapplied cash.
- Handles writes offs as necessary.
- Serves as a backup for accounts payable.
- Knowledgeable and responsive to client guidelines.
- Treats firm and client information confidentially.
- Minimum of three years
- Aderant Expert; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook; Telephone; 10-Key
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.