Are you interested in learning more about the legal field but can’t seem to get your foot in the door? This position is perfect for the candidate willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute their time and talent in a mentorship team environment. If any of this sounds interesting to you, then this job is for you!
Key responsibilities of this position include assisting experienced Legal Assistants with:
· Submitting check requests, paying invoices and submitting detailed expense reports for attorneys.
· Drafting, proofreading and editing templates for legal documents (i.e., Notices, Discovery Documents, Answers to Complaints, etc).
· Preparing and editing legal documents and correspondence.
· Transcription of legal documents and correspondence.
· Calendaring and scheduling.
· Sending new file information to the file opening department.
· Uploading and downloading documents in Case Management System.
· Reconciling receipts.
· Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
· Candidate must have keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Advanced customer service and relationship building skills.
· Motivated, organized and able to prioritize workload.
· Driven to contribute to the success of the team.
· Flexibility to adapt to various situations and work in a team environment.
· Schedule and calendar management.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Organizational and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
If you would like to work in a supportive firm with like-minded teammates, please submit your resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.