Ronald has extensive experience in complex litigation, legal malpractice, architects and engineers, and all areas of labor and employment law. He has advised clients on matters involving collective bargaining, union contract administration, grievance and interest arbitration, wage and hour disputes, unemployment compensation, workers’ compensation, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, discrimination, hiring and firing issues, and health insurance matters.
Ronald also has experience in the education industry, which focused on assisting school districts, universities, and colleges with every aspect of education law, including discrimination claims, special education disputes and constitutional issues. He works with companies of all sizes and industries, including many from the Fortune 500 list.
- Cattau et. al. v. National Ins. Services, 2019 WI 46; All-Energy V. Trempealeau County, 2017 WI 52; Lewis v. Bay Industries, 2014 WL 4925483 (E.D. Wis 2014).
- Knisely v. National Better Living Association, Inc, 2014 WL 4084517 (N.D. W.V. 2014).
- O’Connor v. Buffalo County Bd. of Adjustment, 2014 WI App 60.
- Wiedenbeck v. Cinergy Health, Inc., No. 12-CV-508-WMC, 2013 WL 5308206 (W.D. Wis. 2013).
- Lees v. Carthage College, 714 F.3d 516 (7th Cir. 2013).
- Avery v. Manitowoc County, No. 12-C-0193, 2012 WL 5866310 (E.D. Wis. Nov. 19, 2012).
- Vincent v. Kenosha Unified School District, No. 10-C-0022, 2012 WL 4470515 (E.D. Wis. Sept. 26, 2012).
- Avery v. Calumet County, No. 12-CV-0071, 2012 WL 5331218 (E.D. Wis. Oct. 29, 2012).
- Avery v. Kratz, No. 11-CV-1093, 2012 WL 4794454 (E.D. Wis. Oct. 09, 2012).
- Martinez v. Regency Janitorial Services, Inc., No. 11-C-259, 2012 WL 252230 (E.D. Wis. Jan. 26, 2012).
- Lees v. Carthage College, No. 10-C-86, 2011 WL 3844115 (E.D. Wis. Aug. 29, 2011).
- Duncan v. Sheboygan Area School District, No. 10-C-397, 2010 WL 5060562 (E.D. Wis. Dec. 06, 2010).
- Buell v. Wauwatosa School District, No. 09-C-0217, 2010 WL 3860456 (E.D. Wis. Sept. 30, 2010).
- Disability Rights Wisconsin, Inc. v. Walworth County Board of Supervisors, 522 F.3d 796 (7th Cir. 2008).
- Ozaukee County v. Labor Ass’n of Wisconsin, 2008 WI App 174, 315 Wis. 2d 102, 763 N.W.2d 140.
- Racine County v. International Ass’n of Machinists & Aerospace Workers District 10, AFL-CIO, 2008 WI 70, 310 Wis. 2d 508, 751 N.W.2d 312.
- Compuware Corp. v. Innovatec Communications, LLC, 2005 WL 2076717 (E.D. Wis 2005).