Christopher M. Lewis was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Georgia Southern University, Christopher attended law school at the University of Kentucky College of Law. During law school, Christopher worked as a law clerk for Maxwell Street Legal Clinic and Legal Aid of the Bluegrass. Prior to joining Kopka Pinkus Dolin in 2021, Christopher served as a law clerk to Judge Catherine Rice Holderfield in Warren County Family Court and practiced at an insurance defense firm in Lexington, KY. Christopher primarily practices civil litigation.
In his free time, Christopher enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family, and watching sports. He also enjoys attending church on Sundays and leading weekly Bible studies with his friends.
- Provost Diversity Scholarship Recipient, 2015-2018
- UK Law Pro Bono Award, 2018
- UK Law Class of 2018 Gift Committee Member, 2018
- Lyman T. Johnson Torch Bearer Award, 2017
- CALI (Book) Award in Torts, 2015
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association