Workers’ Compensation Paralegal
Kopka Pinkus Dolin is seeking a full-time, licensed Paralegal to join our established workers’ compensation practice in our Chicago, Illinois office.
- Responsible for a heavy litigation desk.
- Managing the litigation process for each of your files.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Working with medical records (summaries and chronologies).
- Scheduling Independent Medical Examinations and expert depositions.
- Knowledge of Outlook and Aderant Total Office, CompFile or other law practice management software.
- Minimum five years workers’ compensation defense experience.
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL
If you would like to work in a supportive firm with like-minded teammates, please submit your resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.