Home > Join Our Team > Legal Services E-Biller
Legal Services E-Biller
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client’s e-billing system (or as directed in client guidelines).
- Provides information regarding timekeepers and matters to client.
- Adheres to our client Guidelines.
- Makes necessary draft corrections.
- Responds to billing inquiries from our clients as well as attorneys.
- Follows up on outstanding e-bills and assists with collection efforts as needed.
- Works closely with clients, partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience with insurance defense electronic billing.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Advanced customer service and relationship building skills.
- Motivated, organized and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently.
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team.
- Flexibility to adapt to various situations.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of claim budgets.
- Basic knowledge of the appeal process.
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.