Human Resources Generalist
Kopka Pinkus Dolin, a multi-location law firm, is seeking a highly organized and detail oriented Human Resources Generalist to join our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships across the firm to offer innovative HR solutions.
- Serve as a contact for employees and answer questions regarding benefits and HR policies/procedures.
- Proactively participate in communication/engagement plans aimed at optimizing employee engagement and create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Drive continuous improvements in HR processes.
- Maintain Paylocity system by entering any employee change information (new hires, changes, terminations, promotions, etc.). Update changes to the employee files and to provide information for payroll, benefit carriers and other internal/external areas.
- Oversee open enrollment process and communicate benefit changes.
- Perform periodic audits of benefits related data.
- Support recruitment efforts through social media.
- Manage employee leave of absence.
- Support the execution of performance reviews.
- Conduct reference checks and background checks.
- Participate in various projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Human Resources.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources in a professional setting.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organization, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and wear different hats.
- Ability to adapt to changes and remain calm in ambiguous situations.
- Experience with benefits administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
If you would like to work in a supportive firm with like-minded teammates, please submit your resume here. Our Human Resources Manager, Khushbu Shah, is available to answer any questions you may have. Khushbu can be contacted by e-mail or phone: 847-229-3867.