ERIN R. KATZ
Farmington Hills, MI
Erin R. Katz focuses her practice on the defense of liability lawsuits in a wide variety of civil litigation. She is a highly experienced litigator, and has represented clients in complex civil cases in state, federal and appellate courts. Erin has represented the nation’s largest insurance corporation in first and third party actions involving Michigan’s No-Fault Act.
Erin has a great deal of experience representing numerous clients in consumer finance litigation and real estate matters, handling cases involving real estate title curative actions, evictions and foreclosures, as well as mortgage default servicing. As a licensed real estate agent with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry, Erin is able to comprehensively advise her clients in both litigation and transactional matters.
Whether it involves following client litigation protocols, understanding client goals and concerns, or providing counseling and guidance for clients from a litigator’s perspective, Erin makes meeting her clients’ needs a top priority. She believes in following a team approach to litigation matters.
- Lamiman vs. Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.,
- Federal National Mortgage Association vs. Callahan,
- Richard Livingston vs. Huntington Mortgage Co.,
- CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.,
- Richards vs. Schneiderman & Sherman, P.C., et al.,
- Mowett vs. JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- Dolinski vs. JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- Hartland Fellowship Church, et al. vs. Bank of America, N.A.
Oakland County Bar Association
Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. cum laude
University of Michigan, B.A.